Thursday, September 19, 2013

4 Topics, 1 Period -- You choose what to read and react...


4 topics, 1 period

Pick a topic to read more about, then start having a discussion on Titanpad about what you are reading.  Consider the following prompts:

I was confused by...
I wonder...
I am concerned by...
When the writer said.....                  , it made me think....
Some questions this article bring up are...
I agree with...
I disagree with...


The Atlantic
My Daughter’s Homework Is Killing Me
SEP 18 2013, 8:24 PM ET
What happens when a father, alarmed by his 13-year-old daughter's nightly workload, tries to do her homework for a week


Noting 'crucial details' implicating Syria, Kerry pushes for urgent U.N. action
By Jill Dougherty and Greg Botelho, CNN
updated 7:17 PM EDT, Thu September 19, 2013


The next gun control debate — in 6 charts
By Aaron Blake, Published: September 17 at 10:04 am


Government shutdown gears in motion
By Jeanne Sahadi  @CNNMoney September 19, 2013: 11:48 AM ET

http://titanpad.com/XXl9WozO46

No comments:

Post a Comment